2001 Porsche 996 Turbo Coupe with 6 Speed Manual Transmission
THIS MOTOR CAR
Single ownership from new. This Hong Kong Jebsen Porsche dealer delivered high specification (as seen on the option sticker) 996 Turbo comes with the desirable Manual gearbox. Costing over $1.6M when new, it's still a plenty fast machine at a fraction of the price. Well kept and consistantly maintained, this car is now looking for a new home.
- Less commonly seen Meridian Metallic L6A6 colorway
- Showing 46,800KM on odometer
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- Custom Titanium ultra lightweight exhaust
- Custom BBS style wheels, GT2 Brakes, KW Coilover
- Very good condition and well maintained by Jebsen, Carrera Motors and Hoi Yang
- 1 previous owners on the registration (Self transfer from own company)
Contact Us for more information
* Availability and Prices are subject to change without notice
The information contained within this advert is provided ‘as-is’, without warranties as to its accuracy whether expressed or implied and is intended for informational purposes only. Classic Insider is not liable for any errors or mistakes.